Includes Free Standard and Dim Custom Color Palettes.
*New Nature Effects with sounds!: Thunderstorm, Summer Creek, Ocean, Wind*
“The most easy to use, efficient, everyday Philips hue app”
Unlock 5 custom color palettes: mood, warm, cool, bold, pastel.
“I finally know how to turn my lights on!”
**Palettes for Philips Hue is now a universal app with iPad support.**
I designed Palettes for Hue to be an easy to use, everyday light control app for Philips Hue light bulbs. It features easy zone-based light controls, and custom designed light scenes. Palettes for Philips Hue provides quick access to all of your light zones, allowing you to turn your lights on or off, change brightness, or select a fun random light setting. With just one more tap, you have access to 8 predesigned color palettes, each containing 4 custom light scenes.
* Create up to 16 light zones (e.g., kitchen, bedroom, foyer, great room, etc…)
* Edit and delete existing light zones.
* Control brightness, power, and random color selections in the main app screen.
* One tap access to pre-designed color palettes.
* Standard and dim light palettes are free!
* Unlock five additional light palettes.
* Long press a color square to rearrange selected palette colors within your light zone.
Planned upcoming features:
* Apple watch support
* Favorite scene support
* More Scenes!
***This app only works with Philips Hue light bulbs***
Twitter – @HuePalette
Email – email@example.com
The following photos were used under the Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic license via Flickr (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/legalcode): Author: followtheseinstructions – Photo: wind. Author: Nicholas A. Tonelli – Photo: Flume. Author: Avery Studio – Photo: Ocean Surf. Author: Carolina Odman – Photo: Leiden Lightning. Thank you to all of these great photographers.