With ImperiHome, control your smart-home systems and connected objects from a single app.
No need for a central server or dedicated setup. The application directly connects to your systems and objects using APIs and allows you to remotely interact with all your devices.
Currently, ImperiHome is able to connect to:
– LIFX light bulbs (WiFi smart lighting system by LIFX)
– Parrot Flower Power (plant sensor by Parrot)
– Fibaro Home Center 2 (home automation controller by Fibaro)
– Myfox Home Control 2 (security and home control system)
– Philips Hue (lighting system)
– Vera, VeraLite, Vera Edge (ZWave controller by Micasaverde / Vera Control) UI5, UI6 and UI7
– ZiBase (Multi-protocol controller by Zodianet)
– JPEG/MJPEG IP cameras
– eedomus (ZWave controller by Connected Object)
– IPX800 (Relay controller by GCE Electronics)
– Netatmo Weather Station (Connected Weather station by Netatmo)
– Netatmo Thermostat (Smart thermostat by Netatmo)
– Eco-Devices (Teleinfo energy counter by GCE Electronics)
– Zipabox (Multi-protocol controller by Zipato) / Cameras and security features not yet supported
– Systems implementing the ISS API (ImperiHome Standard System)
– … more will come!
At home using your tablet or outside using your smartphone, take benefit of ImperiHome features to control your smart home the way you want:
– fast and responsive user interface
– charts module
– local or remote network auto detection
– layouts for both smartphones and tablets
– fine-tuning options
– voice recognition
This is the free version of ImperiHome. Unlock premium features by buying the in-app unlocker. Limitations of the free version :
– Max 2 objects can be configured (unlimited in premium)
– Max 2 dashboard pages can be created (unlimited in premium)
– Only 2 dashboard page layout types available (11+ available in premium)
– Some dashboard page placeholders are locked (all is unlocked in premium)
Check out more on ImperiHome webite (http://www.imperihome.com) and contact us at email@example.com should you encounter any issue.