Turn lights (*) into colorful dancing “music” rays syncing with iTunes or surrounded music. Then dancing to the tune of disco, marvel at spectacle magic light show, relax in a romantic dinner or just “singing in the light”…, this app gives you something that is enchanting and entertaining.
YouTube Demo : Please search for “Dancing Hue Light”
Demo 1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIcaKh8AP5Q
Demo 2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFhHkA60TGE
Demo 3 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUisPoz-V2A
• 15 light effects including disco,sweet and romantic mood.
• Individual light controls.
• iTunes Library Music Player.
• Unlimited User Created Playlists including iTunes Playlists(read only).
• Comprehensive Playlist Features.
• Support Music Source thru Internal or External MIC input.
• Background Playing and/or Resuming.
• Airplay Ready and Remote Control.
• Instrumental Effect Control for Soothing & Easy Listening.
– We are striving to bring you the best possible experience while using the app. Should any suggestion,issue or support arise, please contacting us.
– Due to heavy signal processing, app is performing better with IOS 7.x and up, iPhone 4S and up, iPad2 and up,iPod 4 Gen. and up.
– App can not play DRM ( Digital Right Management ) Song or Song resided on iClould or Streaming Music as per Apple Policy and Restriction ( iCloud songs require downloading to device for playing ).
– (*) Philips Hue Lights with supported hardware. The system typically consists of a bridge hardware connected to a WIFI router and hue lights. Visit http://www2.meethue.com for more details.
– Note: Although as many as 50 lights can be used with music effect but due to limited communication speed with Philips Hue bridge, music syncing accuracy is propotional with number of lights used.