Take control of your home lights with Philips HUE bulbs and simple, customizable voice commands to switch lights on and off, dim and change colors. You can select pre-defined light scenes (as defined in the Philips HUE app), switch on/off all HUE bulbs alltogether or for specific groups/rooms (groups can also be configured within the app).
– Auto-discovery of available HUE bridges, light scenes and groups
– Google Voice Recognition with improved matching algorithms for better recognition of sound-similarities
– Standard commands to switch on/off all lights
– Switch light scenes
– Select / add / remove light groups
– Set color for groups
– Control brightness of groups, stepwise or by percent
– Optional Lava lamp
– Additional standard commands will tell you the current time and allow to set a timer or tell you the list of available commands.
Talk2HUE can be used through different ways:
– in the App by pushing the voice button once
– in the App by activation of Continuous Service (Wi-Fi only)
– via Android Wear with “Ok, Google”
– via HTTP Call (REST)
When using the Continuous Service on a device placed in a docking station at home, you can use the voice commands anytime handsfree without having to start the app.
Android Watches or other Android Wear devices can also be used to have continuous access to the voice commands.
Languages: English, French, German
Min. requirement is Android 4.2 (JellyBean)